How to apply
Applying to the international study centre is easy
You can apply to the Istituto Marangoni International Study Centre (ISC) through your local education agent or directly via our website.
- Complete all sections of the online application form. Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully.
- Upload your scanned supporting documents
Apply via your local agent
- Your agent will help you complete an application form and advise you of our Terms & Conditions. Please ensure you understand them.
- You will need to have supporting documents for scanning.
- Your agent will receive an email from our admissions department confirming if you have been offered a place.
Our Enrolment Advisers are here to help you throughout the process. They will tell you more about the supporting documents required and how to send them to us.
If you are applying through a local agent, please contact them for an application form. When you have completed and sent your application we will contact your agent to discuss what documents you need in support of your application and advise how to send them to us.
Ask a question
If you have any questions you want to ask us, please get in touch using our online enquiry form.
When you confirm an unconditional offer at the Istituto Marangoni ISC, the next step for most students is to apply for a visa. Depending on the course you are applying for, and your country of residence, there are different visas you can apply for. Take the UK visas questionnaire to find out the type of visa you need.