how to apply
applying to the international study centre is easy
Students can apply to the Istituto Marangoni International Study Centre through their local education agent or directly via our website.
how to apply online
- Complete all sections of the online application form. Read our Terms & Conditions carefully.
- Upload scanned supporting documents
how to apply via a local agent
- The agent will help the student to complete an application form and advise them of our Terms & Conditions. Students ensure they understand them.
- Students need to have supporting documents for scanning.
- The agent will receive an email from our admissions department confirming if the student has been offered a place.
Our Enrolment Advisers are here to help students throughout the process. The advisers tell students more about the supporting documents required and how to send them to us.
Students applying through a local agent should contact the agent for an application form. When they have completed and sent the application, we will contact the agent to discuss which documents the student needs to support their application. We will also advise how to send them to us.
Students who have questions may contact us using our online enquiry form.
Following confirmation of an unconditional offer to study at Istituto Marangoni International Study Centre, the next step for most students is to apply for a visa. Depending on the student’s chosen course, and country of residence, different visa options are available. Students may take the UK visas questionnaire to find out the type of visa they require.